sburbank

FOR SALEVXone #144 FOR SALE
Seattle, WA
$23,250 [talk to us]
contact us: ssadventure@hotmail.com
Great boat.
Includes:
- EZ Loader Trailer w/spare tire and cover
- Harken Boat cover (for trailering or works with mast up in dry storage yard too)
- Full set of practice sails (Ballard Sails) plus new  jib and spinnaker (Intensity) w/4 days of usage
- Hull and Mast polished every spring and fall
- Custom full length gear bag that fits in the cockpit for boom, sails, rudder and "everything else" storage
- Outboard mount
- Includes optional mid-cockpit Harken main-sheet block (easy to remove to sheet directly from the boom)
- Two tiller extensions.  One fixed one adjustable

ARGONAUT

Hello Burbank's, there is interest in your boat. I emailed you. Please post pictures. Thanks! Jack

kpike

Jack-
Pictures sailing w/144 at PITCH regatta.  I only beat them once.

sburbank

Thanks Kelly.  It is always fun to race against you!  Thanks for jumping in with pics.

Jack, I added a few more pics.  Couple of the boat sailing and one of our dock on Lake Washington (fresh water).  We modified a jet ski lift and kept the boat their for the month we were racing on the lake.  Otherwise the boat was on the trailer.  The cover is off for the photo, but we have a full topside cover also. 
Are you working with Robert from MDR?  I have been corresponding with him directly.  I haven't received any of your emails.  Maybe try 2burbanks@gmail.com
Please let me know if you have other questions. 

ARGONAUT

Scott, Thanks for the reply! Sorry, used the email in your original post. Yes, on Robert, we are setting up a demo for him in the next weeks.
Thanks for the great pics! Will get back to you.

Kelly, Thanks for the great pics!

Jack

sburbank

UPDATE: as of April 2017 Hull 144 is for sale and in excellent shape.
We kept the boat in storage for 2016 season.  I have the boat in my yard and ready for any to look it over. 
We love the VX but are now focused on retrofitting an old Ultimate 30 and turning it into a cruiser.  We hate to see cool boats left unused so that is why we are selling our VX.

sburbank

#144 was sold on April 8, 2017 to Marc and Tracy from Kelowna, BC