Main Menu

154 for sale

Started by CAN 154, June 10, 2016, 09:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAN 154

Touch2Play, 154 is available. Every option available has been added to this boat. Combi trailer, covers upgraded sheets, 2 sets on Intensity upwind sails. 1 intensity kite, one Bay Sails pink superkote kite.
Has centre main sheet fleet and outboard bracket. Evenrude 2hp outboard (24lbs)
Great boat just going to focus on the bigger boats in the program.
$29,500

CAN 154

This is an Ovington with new rudder/ pintles
Great graphics on the boat and main, pictures in the Sailing magazine article.

Lhuibers@cogeco.ca

ARGONAUT

Is it possible to post pictures? Thanks!

CAN 154

I'm afraid we don't have any, I'll see if I can one from the bvi regatta. Boat is stored indoors in Naples FL, I'm in Canada

ARGONAUT

CAN 154

This boat and trailer are Florida registered so transfer of ownership is easy.
This is a great boat and needs to be sailed. I'll be in Newport July 8-10 sailing with Don Winston if you want to chat.

CAN 154

Price lowered to $28,250... Let's get this boat on the water!

ARGONAUT

CAN 154

Hi
I'll look but I don't think I have. In the Caribbean circuit we are the boat with pink stripes and the flying beaver on the main.
If I can locate do you want them posted here or to a private email?
Boat is perfect, Brian has made sure of that.
Thanks for the interest.

ARGONAUT

Hello, please post here if available. There is interest in Fleet 7 for a used boat. thanks!

CAN 154

Hi
A little challenged for photos since I'm in Ontario and the boat is in Naples FL.
Happy to chat to anyone about it, could do a confrence call.
We got the boat last October, it went to Brian B to get reviewed and updated with new lines, clean up any imperfections. Then we bought every option available from Intensity that the boat didn't have, including a new suit of sails.
We sailed the boat in 5 class events. Racing program is focused on the bigger boat, hence the sale.

CAN 154

Jack, can you tell me exactly what you are looking for in the pictures, they are all white, except ours has pink vinyl graphics on the hull and graphics on the main.
I'd like to discuss the boat with you.

ARGONAUT

Hello, we are building Fleet 7 and there are a few people interested in buying used boats. Thanks! Jack

CAN 154

Time to sell, price lowered drastically to $26,000. Boat is stored indoors in Naples FL

CAN 154

Note: the pink is a 3M decal, it can be peeled off like bow numbers. The boat is totally white.