Main Menu

WFORC, Pensacola Yacht Club, October 11-14, 2012

Started by Jay Harrell, September 06, 2012, 10:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Harrell

We are welcome to sail the WFORC. Our class is on the drop down menu. Three days of racing.  We need to have 5 boats!!
David Reich has 2 of those!!

See attached NOR.

Early entry Fees:
US Sailing members $160
Non-USSA members $180

Entries (received after October 1):
US Sailing Members $175
Non-USSA members $195

SCHEDULE

October 11
1300-1800 Check-In and Registration
1800 Skippers' Meeting

October 12
0800-0930 Check-in and late Registration
1125 First Warning (All Courses)
1800-1930 Check-in and late registration (Sat/Sun Competitors)
2000 Skippers' Meeting for Weekend Racing

October 13
1055 First Warning (All Courses)

October 14
1055 First Warning (All Courses)
1400 No races will be started after this time.

davidreich

Thanks for post Jay. This is a great opportunity to get you boat to Pensacola Yacht Club and test the waters before the NA's. Pensacola has affordable hotels close by and the the downtown area is vibrant and only minutes from the club. Lets give PYC a good VX showing.

davidreich

CALLING ALL VX OWNERS!
WFORC is a great opportunity to get a feel of the waters and venue for the North Americans! Register today. Leave you boat in locked secure boat park at PYC after WFORC and save the trailering when returning for NA's.
This could be a great annual fall event fo us every year with more sport boat classes and great bouy racing on Pensacola Bay.

Tim Dunton

Hey Y'all
Met David and Donnie at Wadewitz. I am really interested in the VX one and would love to be able to sail a day or two of WFORC to try the boat out with some one if they need crew. Might be willing to charter too if available. Cannot make NA's due to business travel sched.
Who is coming?

Tim

davidreich

Good meeting you this weekend Tim and thanks for throwing the pin in the headstay for me Saturday morning. I am not sure if we have enough interest to have a fleet for WFORC - so close to our NA's I guess. I hope we have a fleet there for it next year. Donnie is arranging some demo sails this weekend on 122 and already has a few folks lined up. Give him a call.

Quote from: Tim Dunton on October 01, 2012, 10:24:23 PM
Hey Y'all
Met David and Donnie at Wadewitz. I am really interested in the VX one and would love to be able to sail a day or two of WFORC to try the boat out with some one if they need crew. Might be willing to charter too if available. Cannot make NA's due to business travel sched.
Who is coming?

Tim

Tim Dunton

Thanks David
Talked to Donnie earlier in week and will try to hitch a ride this weekend.
Factory visit planned today

Tim