Main Menu

VX One 177 Cajun Underwriting For Sale

Started by marcus, December 30, 2015, 11:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcus

USA 177 Ovington "Cajun Underwriting" is For Sale.  Very competitive boat package- placed first at the 2015 North Americans and first at the GYA Opening regatta.  Boat is Fully Loaded and Race Perfect. Boat comes with full covers (mast, top, bottom), rudder, spreader & rigging bag, Custom carbon hiking stick, (2) Keel Fins, Custom Gorilla Running Rigging (spin sheets, kite halyard and retrieval), Spare spin sheets and kite halyard, Velocitek w/ diversified marine carbon bracket,   carbon fairings under spin block and vang cleats; Ronstan Sealoc top tuning handles, VX One Turnbuckle handles (4),  top of the line trailer including tie down bar and spare tire w/ cover; New set of Custom designed Quantum sails and tuning guide w/ caliper numbers.  Boat has only been sailed 3 times since purchased in July 2015.   ---$31,000---

I'm planning on sailing Sarasota and Bacardi events with the boat but due to work and family commitments I will be unable to set aside the necessary time afterwards. If interested feel free to contact me at 504-616-3241 or marcus@eaganins.com

marcus

The boat has been sold and is going to a great home in MI.