Main Menu

VX One North Americans - 1 Week Out

Started by davidreich, October 29, 2012, 02:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidreich

VX One Sailors,

First, lets keep all those in the path of Sandy in mind over the next few days. Storms of this magnitude are no fun as many of us know.

As we near the 1st VX One Naorth Americans, I'd like to take a minute to thank each of you who have pre-registered and made the committement to attend. It is going to be a great event and an opportunity to get to know one another better - both on and off the water.

Having our class constitution and rules published already, a website and forum up and running, and North American Championship with our goal of 15 boats (maybe a couple more by race day) ONLY 10 MONTHS AND 1 WEEK after the first boat was delivered is nothing short of amazing. It is a testiment to the dedication of each of our owners, Brian Bennett and his team, and dedicated class association board. All involved deserve to be congratulated.

I look forward to seeing all in attendance at Pensacola. If you are not attending, we have some great future events planned and others in the works.

In the meantime, get out and sail your VX One. Take someone new onboard. Spread the news about this great new boat and others will surely become "evolved".

David Reich
VX One Class President

I am excited